|2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper
2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
40 to 50 chicken wings, third joint removed
Nonstick cooking spray
- Combine flour, salt, pepper and red pepper in a plastic, sealable bag.
- Shake the wings a few at a time until well coated. Shake off excess flour and place on a baking pan that has been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake in a preheated 425 degree F oven for 35
- When chicken has cooked for 35 minutes, remove from oven and brush sauce generously over wings.
- Return to oven for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and turn wings.
- Brush with sauce and return to oven for 5 minutes.
- Serve with remaining sauce.